Yoga Studio Etiquette
- Click HERE for our FAQ and more information for New Students.
- Ganesha Hot Yoga St Pete is open 30 minutes before and after each class.
- No cell phone use is allowed in the yoga classroom. Please finish your conversation before entering.
- A large towel, yoga mat and bottle of water are required for each class. These items may be purchased/rented in the lobby.
- Please sign-in legibly at the desk before each class.
- Please refrain from entering or leaving class during postures if at all possible. Remember the instructor is there to help you if you should have an emergency, and he/she will gladly help you out if need be.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone in the classroom. If you have your phone in the room with you, be sure it’s on vibrate or the sound is turned off out of respect for your fellow classmates.
- In consideration of others, please keep your body and feet clean before entering the classroom and refrain from wearing perfume, cologne or strong scents.
- Be mindful your neighbor’s space and visibility in the mirror.
Changing Room Policies
- Please maintain tidiness and clean up after yourself as you use the bathroom facilities.
- Please keep your showers brief so others have a chance to shower off as well!
- New Students please arrive 10 minutes before class. If you are late, you may not be admitted to class.
- Once class has begun late students may not be admitted out of respect and safety for all present. Please be on time.
Lost or Stolen Items
Ganesha Hot Yoga St. Pete is not responsible for lost or stolen property. All items found will be held in our lost and found until the end of each week then either discarded or donated to Goodwill.